What We Look For
The vast majority of our investments are incubation through Series A. And there are two things that matter most to us -- the entrepreneur and the idea.
The people we fund must have the potential for entrepreneurial greatness. It´s a rare thing.
- People with a deep passion for their business.
- People who want to a build a team that can succeed together.
- People who are endlessly inquisitive and boundlessly creative.
- People who have a sense of urgency, but who still find the time to listen and the courage to adapt.
- People whose confidence is balanced by a healthy dose of humility.
- People who are guided by integrity, and who expect the same of those around them.
- People who are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
These are entrepreneurs in the truest sense of the word.
The idea must allow for the creation of fundamental value.
- Ideas that solve big unsolved (or emerging) problems, or address large, poorly served markets
- Incorporate disruptive technologies and business models
- Capital efficient businesses
Plus, located close enough for a day trip.